Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should be doing homework....

     Jen and I have talked for a while about doing a blog, yet we have been a lot of talk and no action. I am said running partner, Corlet, though I think that Jen may have exaggerated my awesomeness!
     I am a thirty-something runner, full-time healthcare worker, and full-time nursing student. I also have a husband and a twelve-year-old stepson and a seven-year-old daughter who make my life interesting yet fulfilling.
     I look forward to being able to utilize this as one other way to vent as well as pass on information and look forward to doing it with my best pal Jen!!! Jen happens to be the one who first suggested that we run. I would pay money to see a flash of what we looked like that first time, running a max of about thirty seconds and stopping, gasping, dry heaving (you get the picture). Now we run almost every day and it has become a big part of our lives. Thanks to running I no longer have a muffin top and can HONESTLY say that the weight on my driver's license from when I was 21 is more than I weigh now. I must say that we rock and if we can do it, anyone with an extra thirty minutes a day can do it....

I have to get to my homework now...

Corlet

No comments:

Post a Comment